The Liberator soffit discharge exhaust fan termination system streamlines installation and helps optimize airflow by allowing complete ducting before soffit panel installation. This high performance soffit vent improves overall fan performance and is for a 4 in. duct. The Liberator soffit termination system is ideal for new residential construction. The patent pending design eliminates water intrusion costs associated with roof and/or wall terminations. This is to be installed inside the soffit for the main purpose to finish the bath ventilation – terminating the venting from the bath fan to the outside of the house.
- Designed for ventilation fans up to 110 CFM using 4 in. duct work
- Finishes the bath ventilation – terminating the venting from the bath fan to the outside of the house
- Flush mounted termination grill mounts with a single fastener (included)
- Easy installation results in a professional appearance and helps reduce total installation costs
- Unique design eliminates water intrusion commonly associated with roof and/or wall terminations
- Low resistance back draft damper eliminates cold drafts and improves blower door test results
- Mounting bracket can be located anywhere with a vertical surface within the overhang
- Overall height is less than 6 in. and fits in most 4/12 pitch roof overhangs
- Patented soffit termination system is ideal for new residential construction
- High performance soffit vent improves overall fan performance
For additional details, please see: WHY YOU NEED THE LIBERATOR
There are no reviews yet.